25 - "Food and Shelter for All"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 25:
(1) "Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control."
(2) "Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. By Karine Pouzet with Panasonic Lumix DMZ-FZ28 with Leica DC Vario-Summicron 27-486 mm f/2.8-4.4.
2. Woman filling canisters with water from the Jamuna river. By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0
3. An ill man on a stairway in New Delhi. By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M and Kodak Tri-X, scanned using a Canon dSLR.
4. At the fishmarket. By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0.
5. By Alessandro Durini di Monza (AdiM) with Leica M8 with 90mm Elmarit-M f/2.8.
6. By Witold Kudriawcew.
7. By Witold Kudriawcew
8. By Izzat Ismail with Leica M2 with 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar f/2.5
9. By Izzat Ismail with Leica M2 with 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar f/2.5
10. "You Are Beautiful." This homeless man has been camping out in front of an abandoned building for several weeks now. Many of Philadelphia's homeless do not use the citys homeless shelters, for fear of being beaten up and having what little personal items they may have left taken from them. Instead they choose to try and make it on the streets, often ignored by the general population. By Benjamin MacMaster with Leica M8 with 28mm.
11. By Max Albert Remon Torres
12. By Gerhardt Isringhaus
13. By Izzat Ismail with Leica M2 with 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar f/2.5
14. By Gerhardt Isringhaus
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.