24 - "The Right to Play"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 24:
"Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. "Dancing," The children dancing in a waiting room of a train station. By Denny Ardhia with Leica M8 with 50mm Summicron-M f/1.4.
2. "Jump." By arine Pouzet with Panasonic Lumix DMZ-FZ28 with Leica DC Vario-Summicron 27-486 mm f/2.8-4.4.
3. "Siesta," Cottage market in Moquegua/Peru. By Piotr Drynko with Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30.
4. "Watching kites." Kiteflying is very popular among kids and teenagers in India. By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron f/2.0.
5. "Kids playing cricket with Taj Mahal in the background." By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron f/2.0.
6. By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron f/2.0.
7. By Alessandro Durini di Monza (AdiM) with Leica M8 with 75mm Summicron-M ASPH f/2.0.
8. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-LUX 3.
9. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-LUX 3.
11. By Heiko Schmidt with Leica M8 with 28mm.
12. By Heiko Schmidt with Leica M8 with 28mm.
13. "Hopps in Hood." By Gerhardt Isringhaus.
14. "In the Prayer." By William J Palank with Leica M8 with 35mm Summilux-M ASPH f/1.4.
15. "Right to Play." By James Earley with Leica lllf 25mm Skopar.
16. "Nap on a rock." Man taking a nap on a rock in Central Park, New York City. By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 135mm and Kodak Tri-X, scanned using a Canon dSLR.
17. "The Right to Play." By Max Albert Remon Torres.
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.