19 - "Freedom of Expression"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 19:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. By Karine Pouzet with Panasonic Lumix DMZ-FZ28 with Leica DC Vario-Summicron 27-486 mm f/2.8-4.4
2. By Alessandro Durini di Monza (AdiM) with Leica M8 with 28mm.
3. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-Lux 3
4. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-Lux 3
5. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-Lux 3
6. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-Lux 3
7. By Tomasz Ry? with Leica D-Lux 3
8. "Freedom of expression." By James Earley with Panasonic DMC-FX30
9. "Goth Artist." Misha--a young artist in the Haight Ashbury, San Francisco. By Gerhardt Isringhaus.
10. "Protesting about Scientology." By Arnaud Asseray with Leica M6 with 28mm Elmarit f/2.8.
11. By Dustan Osborn with Leica M8 with 50mm Summilux f/1.4
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.