16 - "Marriage and Family"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 16:
(1) "Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution."
(2) "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(3) "The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. "Newly weds." By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron f/2.0
2. "The dance." Couples dancing at an african cultural festival in Hamburg. By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 50mm Summicron-M f/2.0 and Kodak Tri-X, scanned using a Canon dSLR.
3. "War of the genders." A couple and a lady in front of a movie ad, New York City. By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 21mm and Kodak Tri-X, using a Canon dSLR as scanner.
4. "Well-connected couple" At a fairground in Hamburg. By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0 and Kidak Tri-X, scanned using a Canon dSLR.
5. By Witold Kudriawcew.
6. By Witold Kudriawcew.
7. "Asleep on Plane." By Gerhardt Isringhaus
8. "Basking in Joy." By Gerhardt Isringhaus
9. "Family at Fair." By Gerhardt Isringhaus.
10. By Heiko Schmidt with Leica M8 with 28mm.
11. By Heiko Schmidt with Leica M8 with 28mm.
12. By Max Albert Remon Torres
13. "No More Separeting Families." By Arnaud Asseray with Leica M6 with 28mm Elmarit-M f/2.8.
14. "Poser Family." By Gerhardt Isringhaus.
15. "Rasta Family." By Gerhardt Isringhaus.
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.