12 - "The Right to Privacy"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 12:
"No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. "The Right to Privacy." Two genlemen reds the news in ”Metro” and take a beer in the morningsun, with a time of privacy. By Göran Olofsson with Leica M3 with 50mm Elmar-M f/2.8 and Kodak BW 400 CN.
2. "Waterfront." By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0
3. "Pilgrim sleeping." By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0
4. "Groups of tourists." By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0
5. By Joanna Surowiak with Leica D-LUX 4
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.