2 - "Don't Discriminate"
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, ARTICLE 2:
"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty." (Click here for alle the 30 articles on Human Rights at the United Nations)
1. "Make Up Station." JJ's make up station at the Copy Katz Lounge. By Larry D. Hayden.
2. "Inspiration for JJ." Pictures adorn the make up area at the Copy Kat Lounge in Palm Springs, CA. By Larry D. Hayden.
3. "JJ." By Larry D. Hayden.
4. "JJ at the Copy Katz Lounge." By Larry D. Hayden.
5. "JJ at the Copy Katz Lounge." By Larry D. Hayden.
6. "JJ." By Larry D. Hayden.
7. "JJ at the Copy Katz Lounge." By Larry D. Hayden.
8. By Karine Pouzet with Panasonic Lumix DMZ-FZ28 with Leica DC Vario-Summicron 27-486 mm f/2.8-4.4
9. Karine Pouzet with Panasonic Lumix DMZ-FZ28 with Leica DC Vario-Summicron 27-486 mm f/2.8-4.4
10. Funeral on the bank of Jamuna river, Taj Mahal. By Dawid Zielinski with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron f/2.0
11. "A poor man in a pedestrian zone in rich Vienna." By Clemens Molinari with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron-M f/2.0 and Kodak Tri-X, scanned using a Canon dSLR.
12. By Alessandro Durini di Monza (AdiM) with Leica M8 with 28mm Summicron-M f/2.0.
13. "Don't Discriminate." By James Earley with Panasonic DMC-FX30
14. "Indian Family." By Arnaud Asseray with Leica M6 with 28mm Elmarit-M f/2.8
All photographs are copyrighted by the individual photographer. All rights reserved.